Many thanks to Elemental Aromas for the Liebster Award nomination! I love a good aromatherapy blog so it was an extra treat to be nominated by one. Everything has guidelines and the Liebster is no exception so here we go~
Here are the rules for the award:
- Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog by including it in your post (the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post)
- Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 new blogs with fewer than 1000 followers
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees to answer when they post about the Award
- Inform the blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Award
- List these rules in your post
The bloggers I nominate are:
And here are the questions I need to answer:
What is your favorite flower? Oh gosh, I’m a lily lover but I couldn’t narrow down which lily is my favorite.
What is your favorite scent? Right now, lavender and orange together, but this changes all the time.
What is your favorite season? Late summer/early fall. The BEST.
What is your favorite comfort food? Dark chocolate. And by comfort food I am assuming you mean daily food.
Do you prefer coffee or tea? Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon!
What is your favorite quotation? Though this be madness, yet there’s method in’t~ From Shakespeare’s Hamlet (This goes through my head at least once a week.)
What book are you reading? Delancey by Molly Wizenberg
What inspires you? My kids inspire me to try to be a better person and make a better world.
What is your favorite place? Europe
Have you had an experience that changed your life? Several! Serving in AmeriCorps, living in Prague for a year, quitting gluten, having children, getting a dog, and many more!
And here are my questions for the bloggers I nominated:
Where do you live?
What is your favorite way to spend a free day?
Who is your favorite author?
What is your go-to weeknight meal?
What is your go-to special meal?
What is your favorite drink?
Where do you most want to visit?
What is your favorite book?
When did you first start writing?
Why do you blog?
It’s so great to connect with other bloggers in this way~ it can be a lonely world but we really do have a little community here in the blogosphere!